I think this is just going to be an overview of what I thought of the movie. It’s really hard to give a review without giving details :D So… without further ado!
- – It’s a half star! it may be added to the other stars, or left by itself. If a movie only has half a star, it’s not worth going too.
- – Movie has no plot, no story. Nothing really screaming out at me. But it’s better than no star.
- – Movie is pretty good. I’d go see it again. Not too many problems. Believble acting, good plot.. etc
- – Movie is exellent. The highest rating I can give. One I suggest you go spend your money on.
Movies to be watched :
2007 Movies –
Balls of Fury
Because I said so
Black Snake Moan
Blood and Chocolate
Bridge to Terabitha
Catch and Release
Fantastic Four – Rise of the Silver Surfer
Happily N’ever AFter
The Dead girl
The Last Mimzy
2006 and earlier –
A Scanner Darkly
An Unfinished Life
Down in the Valley
Everything is Illuminated
Leonard Cohen – I’m your man
Rory O’Shea was Here.
The Ice Harvest
Walk the Line
Movies to be reviewed (watched) :
School for Scoundrels
Stranger than fiction
Little Miss Sunshine
Mission Impossible III
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 – Dead Man’s Chest
The Da Vinci Code
Children of Men
Recent Movies (last movie watched listed first) :
- – The Descent
Great movie, but you have to view it with the right mindset, that it’s a psychological thriller, not a straight on gore fest horror.
- – Vertigo
Really great movie, Wonderful twist.
- – RV
I did not want to see this movie but Charlie somewhat forced me too, and I am glad that I did, it was a wonderful movie =) Very funny.
- – Driving Lessons
Very good movie, excellent message put forth, I really just enjoyed the whole thing :D
- – X-Men – The last stand
Erm .. No.
- – The Pink Panther
Another movie I did not really want to see, but it was alright, not too bad, not tooo great.
- – Underworld : Evolution
Very similar to the original, but I throughly enjoyed it.
- – V for Vendetta
Excellent movie, I really enjoy the storyline, and I read up about the comic afterwards.
- – Brokeback Mountain
I wasn’t really prepared when I saw this movie, I realise that I saw it much later than most people however, the message that it puts forth.. wow.
- – Howls Moving Castle
Another Wonderful movie, I love the animation and the storyline.
- – Nausica – of the Valley of the Wind
Wonderful movie, I want to own it heh.
- – SAW III
Nothing made me jump at this movie, or even get my heart rate up :(
- – Night Watch
Good plot line a bit hard to follow but I think that is due to it’s in another language :D
- – Running Scared
What a strange movie, I think they were trying to put every element they could inside of the flick..
- – A History of Violence
- – King Kong
- – Elizabethtown
- – Lucky Number Slevin
- – Hoodwinked
- – Nanny McPhee
- – The Exorism of Emily Rose
- – Fun with Dick and Jane
- – The Family Stone
- – Wedding Crashers
- – Prime
- – Saw II
- – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- – The Family Stone
- – Four Brothers
- – Chronicles of Narnia
- – Brothers Grimm
- – Serenity
- – In Her Shoes
- – Sky High – Strange, it was a bit surreal, like disney was trying to play up to the comic movies that are coming out now. But overall it was cute, if not dreadfully predictible.
- – Little Manhattan – Really cute movie, I really liked it, it was on the airplane so I missed some of it, but really good. It’s about first love, and the trials of it, heh.
- – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire –
It was really hard for me to watch this movie I was sick,.. but regardless it was strange they changed it a lot from the book, so I will have to watch it again, but it was good for the most part.
- – Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit – Great movie! Very cute! I absolutely love claymation I know its incredibly hard to do.. I think it was a very cute movie and done very well, The cute adult jokes in it were great.
- – 40 year old virgin – GREAT movie.. I mean just excellent, totally my humor, its dark, its fantastic, its wonderful. Even I didn’t mind all of the cussing in it. Overall it’s a very cute movie, and I think a lot of people can relate to it.
- – Alexander – Another movie that was too long and I fell asleep during.
- – Corpse Bride – Cute movie, but it doesn’t hold a candle to Nightmare. Overall it was okay, the acting was great, and the effects were great, but still, its rather short, and cute.
- – Guess Who – As I stated earlier I normally don’t do comedies, but this was pretty good, and very cute. Some great oneliners, and some great thoughts behind it.
- – Batman Begins – A very dark version of batman. I really enjoyed it, really. It’s not the gotham you are used too, Gordon is not huge yet, and you have no idea who this caped crusader is. It’s a wonderful film and I really think that it was potrayed well.
- – Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – Okay if I thought that the books made me get lost.. I was SO kidding myself. This movie .. made me completely lost.. Completely. I fell asleep during it.
- – I heart Huckabees – ADORE this movie! heh its dark, wonderful, and right up my alley.. I also throughly enjoy the transcendental type of movies.. Anyways this one does make you think.. About life, about the world, about your place.. Great great acting.
- – Kung Fu Hussle Very funny, though not what I was looking for, but funny. I have problems with some comedies but this one did make me laugh so kudos for that! even if the plotline is a bit lost.
- – Sideways – Very sad movie in some sense, very hopeful movie in another. I think its a great movie, it has some wonderful lines, the plot is excellent, the sound is excellent, the acting is fantastic. Overall a great movie, although a bit dark.
- – The Devil’s Rejects – Excellent flick! It does its predecessor justice! I wish that the ending didn’t happen the way that it did, I am always rooting for these guys for some insane reason, but I throughly enjoyed the movie.
- – The Skeleton Key – A bit predictable but it is okay.. But just that, Okay, they could have done oh so much more with this movie, but alas the ydid not. The plot is good, but not great, the acting is good, but not great. I love the ending but the ending is really predictable.
- – Titan A.E. – Great movie! But It’s a little slow on the uptake, excellent effects but I still think the story line is lacking. Overall though its a good movie.
- – The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants – Excellent movie!! At least I thought so of course I watched it disjoined .. But I still found it to be really good.. :D
- – The Ring Two – Erm.. Yeah.
- – Diary of a Mad Black Woman – Great movie, but its definitely a dark one.. I can completely relate with her on a many points..
- – Coach Carter – This was a very good movie. It .. wow, just yes.. I really enjoyed it. The acting in it was fantastic, it also makes you think. I love Samual Jackson anyways.. LD
- – 7 Seconds
– Erm .. Yeah not one of Westly Snipes best..
- – War of the Worlds
It was really good! Tom Cruise did a suburb role in this movie. I never saw the orginial, but wow, just wow. This movie was really well done. I would have liked to have seen some different things done, but overall it went well. Sometimes I wish movies could go longer, just so you can see some of the story develop more. Anyways.. :D Thumbs up!
- – Cursed
Uhh… this was a horror movie, or a demo to show how not to act during a horror movie?? .. heh .. Yeah.
- – Finding Neverland
Excellent film!! Very well done! I absolutely love Dustin Hoffman in this movie even though he was only a supporting role! It was a great movie, it will make you cry, and laugh and smile. I throughly enjoyed it.
- – Madagascar
VERY Cute movie! Very cute. I was laughing very hard. I think this movie was excellent, it appealed both to children and to parents. The humor was great. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone.
- – Sahara
This movie was.. Okay. Not spectacular, but okay. I think it was trying to be like Indiana Jones, but It really didn’t hit the nail on the head.. To many stories floating around, However I love Steve Zahn, and I really like Matthew M. and William Macy, So they were enough to watch it.
- – Constantine
I really liked this movie. I think the graphics were superb, I really enjoyed the acting. There is a lot of dark comedy in this one. I really like their idea of what hell is, I like the idea of a bible that was made in hell. Overall, I really think this movie was great. There were some plot errors. But anything that Keanu does I think is fanastic. They opened this movie up for a sequal, Which is excellent, I would definitely go to see it. They also kept very well with the preexsistings myths. Go watch it :D
- – The Jacket
Excellent film. It makes you think, plus Adrian does a fantastic job in this movie. You really, just completely feel his character. Very remenscient of Butterfly Effect and Jacob’s Ladder, but overall very VERY well done. The plot is excellent. I throughly enjoy it. I wish they would explain his ‘travel’ a bit better.
- – Unleashed
Interesting movie. The acting was fairly well done, but basically all I got from it was that it was a movie to see Jet Li fight. The premise has been done before, however, I always like the filming of most UK movies. I think it was filmed very well, I also really enjoy Morgan Freeman as an actor, but if he was not in it, I doubt the movie would be that grand.
- – Hide and Seek
Erm, I turned this off before it even ended. Let’s just put it that way.
- – Hitch
Very CUTE movie, I really liked the acting in this one, it was believble for the most part, but I think it also hit the nail on the head with male and female relationships. I would definitely say this is a movie to watch with someone you love.
- – In Good Company
I think this movie rocked! I love sidebeat comedies like this one. I really want it actually. I would go in more depth but I don’t want to spoil it.
- – Star Wars – Episode III – Revenge of the Sith